NCS provides a cost-effective manner to provide your clients with Dial 0 and Operator services.
Dial 0 and Operator Service Process:
- NCS can have one of our Call Takers answer your line for Dial 0 and Operator type calls.
- You set up your switch to route 0 dialed calls to us.
- This can be a standard PSTN connection or a SIP interface.
- Often NCS provides the following;
- Some minimal sales information and/or NCS directs them to the appropriate sales contact.
- NCS direct callers who inquire regarding billing, disconnects, notices etc. to the appropriate administration contact.
- NCS direct callers who inquire regarding technical issues, bad audio etc. to the appropriate repair contact. (Note if you subscribe to our 611 service we simply change accounts and continue with the client.)
- For general inquires we provide the business hours, web site address, e-mail address etc.
- NCS provide long distance assistance for country codes etc.
- NCS can provide your internal directory of telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of your staff if provided
- Other items as mutually agreed.
- NCS will follow your instructions.
In addition, our NCS non-emergency Call Takers share the same call platform as our 911 Call Takers so one of the great benefits that you get with dealing with us on this is that if a client calls 0 in an emergency we can quickly transfer them to our 911 Emergency Response Centre and get them the help they need.
Call Northern Communications at 800-461-3317 or 705-673-6888 and ask to speak to a sales representative. We look forward to speaking with you!